Maciek’s new album, AWA is Inspired by the three rivers that have formed anchors at differing times in his life, the unequaled beauty and nature of Aotearoa New Zealand and indigenous Maōri culture. AWA forms the soundtrack for sensual experiences of this Pacific Island.
- All prices are in New Zealand Dollars NZD.
- Please check your spam folder if your purchase confirmation email doesn’t arrive.
- Free delivery within New Zealand for purchases over $100.
- Ask me about international postage costs.
- Our online payments are securely handled by PayPal.
- Store Terms and Conditions.
This is a remix of the song from my album AWA. I had the funky tune in my head for a long time but never a good enough reason to finish it. After seeing a documentary about kiwi birds, it felt a perfect visual match of this lovely flightless, jumping, dancing bird to the odd staccato theme of the tune.
“Mr Ponsonby shuffles along at a gently brisk pace with precise and fluid guitar lines, a delicate flourish of horns, a woozy solo that never overplays itself and smooth shifts in time signatures.” from Mike Alexander’s review on muzic.net.nz